Where the Doctor is Always in
- Licensed Doctors Always On-Site
- Adults & Children 6 months of age and older Welcome
- All Major Insurance Plans Accepted
- No Appointment Necessary
- Fast & Affordable Walk-in Service
- Typical Visits Last Under an Hour
- Conveniently Located Facilities
- Discounted Self-Pay Rates
- Certified by the Urgent Care Association of America
- Comprehensive Occupational Health and Workers Comp Services
Since 2010, Well-Key Urgent Care (formerly Smoky Mountain Urgent Care) has been the urgent care of choice in Sevierville and surrounding areas. With our new location now open in Knoxville, we are now Knox County’s go-to place for REAL urgent care by REAL doctors.
For injuries from head to toe, Well-Key Urgent Care is where to go.
Aches and pains? Cuts or sprains? Well-Key Urgent Care is the solution with certified physicians, friendly service and convenient hours. Why waste time? Most visits are in and out in about an hour!
Well-Key occupational health services include NIOSH-certified Spirometry testing, DOT Physicals by NRCME doctors and Post Offer Employment Testing.